Thank you for your interest in donating to Nyack College.
I’d like to share some important information about Nyack that you may want to factor into your consideration of making a gift to the college and/or seminary. You can be assured that your investment in Nyack/ATS students is a worthy one.
- Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary havenearly 3,400 studentson our campuses in Rockland, New York City, and Puerto Rico. More than fifty majors are offered with nationally recognized professional accreditations.
- Our student population isamong the most diverse in the worldracially, ethnically, and socio-economically, as well as by age and gender. This diversity extends to our faculty, which is also one of the most diverse in the U.S. Seventy-two per cent of the extraordinary Nyack and ATS faculty have earned terminal degrees.
- Ninety-five per cent of Nyack students receive financial aid, so your gift goes directly to work for the students. This high level of aid demonstrates our desire to provide access to higher education for deserving young men and women who might otherwise not be able afford it.
- Our students graduate empowered toinfluence the marketplace because of the quality of the values-based education they receive. In fact, more than 32,000 alumni are serving in 80 countries worldwide.These emerging leaders are impacting the global community.
- Nyack College is a 501(c)3 organization, which means thatyour gifts are tax-deductibleas allowed by the law. You may take advantage of convenient online giving using your credit card or you may send a check to Nyack College, Office of Advancement, 1 South Blvd., Nyack, NY 10960. Please specify whether you would like to designate your gift to Nyack College or Alliance Theological Seminary. Additionally, if there is a specific fund or endowment you would like your gift to go to you can also specify that.
Thank you again for your interest in Nyack College.If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact our Advancement Office by emailingcollegerelations@or phoning 845.675.4589 or 866.721.7946 (toll-free).
Vice President for College Relations