Exemption to Participate in the Graduation Ceremony
If you are close to graduating, you may appeal for an exemption to walk. Please contact your Academic Advisor for approval and register at Nyack for summer courses and pay in full by May 15th. Please register for Summer 天地棋牌 at Nyack and get Advisor Approval by April 15th.
Required Exit Student Loan Counseling for Graduating Students
If you are a student who has received Subsidized, Unsubsidized or PLUS loans, you must complete an Exit Counseling when you drop below half-time enrollment; graduate; or leave school.
The online Exit counseling provides important information that you will need as you prepare to repay your Federal student loan(s). Topics include: Understand Your Loans, Plan to Repay, Avoid Default, and Make Finances a Priority.
Attached is a PowerPoint that you can refer to as you prepare to make firm plans for repayment.
- Review attached PowerPoint –
- Complete the Online Exit Counseling by April 25thvia
Please note, the Exit Counseling is a federal requirement. An “Exit Counseling” hold has been placed on your account. Transcripts and Diplomas cannot be released until the Exit Counseling has been completed. Once completed the hold will be lifted from your account.
Room and Board Credit/Refund
Nyack College COVID-19 Policy for Spring 天地棋牌 Undergraduate Room and Board Credits
- Nyack College will issue room and board credits for students equal to 45% of the net room and board charges for the spring 天地棋牌 semester.
- Graduating May 天地棋牌 Seniors will receive refund checks issued on April 30, 天地棋牌. For seniors graduating who may have an outstanding balance the credit will be applied to their student account.
- Underclassmen will receive a credit towards their Fall 天地棋牌 room and board. For students who may have an outstanding balance the credit will be applied to their Spring 天地棋牌 student account.
- The following chart provides a framework for refunds based on the standard semester charges:
|Description||Full Semester Charge||Credit or Refund Amount|
|Standard Double Room – 21 meal plan||$5,000||$2,250|
|Standard Double Room – 14 meal plan||$4,900||$2,205|
|Single Room or Private Bath – 21 meal plan||$5,500||$2,475|
|Single Room or Private Bath – 14 meal plan||$5,400||$2,430|
As you consider all of your financing needs and questions, it is our hope that our Student Financial 天地棋牌 team will be of great help to you. At Nyack College, we have setup our financial aid processing and student billing all together in one office – Student Financial 天地棋牌. We like to refer to ourselves as the “One Stop Money Shop” It is our desire to give you personalized service as you navigate through the process of financing your education.
As you navigate through our page, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Please make sure to make use of our financial aid links on the right side of the page as well as navigate through all the menus on the left side of the page.
Our office motto is “Helping you make Nyack a reality.” We do everything possible to make a cation as affordable as possible and to present you with all the options to help make decisions that are best for you and your family. We believe strongly that where God calls, he provides. We are believing with you that the Lord will give you wisdom and everything you need to enroll here at Nyack!
As you review the cost of Nyack and possible loan debt, we want to make you aware of the average loan debt data from our recent graduating class:
天地棋牌-2021 TUITION AND FEES
TUITION* (FULL ACADEMIC YEAR) $25,000
TECHNOLOGY FEE (FULL ACADEMIC YEAR) $500
RESIDENT FEES** (ROOM & BOARD, FULL ACADEMIC YEAR) $15,000
TOTAL FOR RESIDENTIAL STUDENTS (FULL ACADEMIC YEAR) $40,500
* TUITION LISTED ABOVE IS FOR FULL TIME ENROLLED STUDENTS FOR BOTH FALL 天地棋牌 AND SPRING 2021 SEMESTERS AND INCLUDES 12-18 CREDITS PER SEMESTER. COST PER CREDIT FOR PART-TIME ENROLLMENT WILL BE $1,040/CREDIT. CREDITS OVER 18 WILL BE $620/CREDIT.
** PLEASE VISIT FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE JERSEY CITY HOUSING.
THERE MAY BE ADDITIONAL ACADEMIC FEES TO THE COST ABOVE BASED ON COURSES TAKEN BY EACH STUDENT AND DEPENDING ON WHAT ACADEMIC PROGRAM IS CHOSEN. FOR NURSING PROGRAM STUDENTS, THERE ARE NURSING PROGRAM FEES OF $1,000/SEMESTER.
SUMMER COURSES WILL BE OFFERED AT THE TUITION OVERLOAD RATE OF $620/CREDIT.
FOR FULL LIST OF TUITION AND FEES SEE THE CURRENT NYACK COLLEGE UNDERGRADUATE CATALOG
THE FEDERAL DEFINITION OF ‘COST OF ATTENDANCE’ FOR A FULL-TIME, RESIDENTIAL STUDENT INCLUDES THESE FIVE FACTORS ANNUALLY: TUITION & FEES, ROOM & BOARD, BOOKS & SUPPLIES, PERSONAL EXPENSES, AND TRAVEL EXPENSES
TUITION & FEES: $25,500
ROOM & BOARD: $15,000
BOOKS & SUPPLIES: $1,000
PERSONAL EXPENSES: $3,215
TRAVEL EXPENSES: $1,900 (on-campus), $3,000 (off-campus)
TOTAL COST OF ATTENDANCE: $46,615 (on-campus), $47,715 (off-campus)
Federal Financial Aid is available in 3 different forms: grants (, , ), loans (below) and . These types of financial aid help cover school expenses, including tuition, fees, room, board, books, supplies, and transportation. Most aid is need-based, and you are in order to be eligible for any federal aid. Once you have applied for your FAFSA and you have been accepted to Nyack your Award Letter will inform you what you are eligible for. You may also be selected for a Federal process called verification.
When taking out loans to pay for school, remember you are making an investment. Borrow wisely and only if absolutely necessary to pay for college related costs.
Nyack College Student Loan Code of Conduct
- All Nyack lender lists are based solely on the best interests of student and parents without regard to financial interests of Nyack.
- Nyack receives no revenue, trips, or gifts from any lender in exchange for placement on the college’s lender lists.
- Borrowers have the right and ability to select any lender of their choice, regardless of whether they are included on the Nyack lender list.
- Detailed information about borrower benefits, fees and the sale of loans is provided in an on-line resource for comparison of lenders.
- Each lender on the Nyack lender list is present due to past performance of student and parent service and good to excellent borrower benefits. Each is evaluated annually to ensure ongoing accurate and truth-in-practice borrower benefits and services.
- Nyack College’s Student Financial 天地棋牌 staff does not currently serve on any lending institution’s advisory board.
- Nyack does not and will not allow any lender to identify themselves as employees of Nyack and to work in or provide staffing for SFS without proper disclosure and transparency.